Thanksgiving Weekend

It has been a full week after Thanksgiving and I’m just getting this out today!! Busy schedules lately! Thanksgiving weekend was really fun and I want to make sure I take a moment to shout out why this weekend was so great!

1. Turkey trot 5mile race! I had so much fun. I’m really glad I decided to race this year and get back into a race on Thanksgiving Day, it was really a great course and lots of fun!! 1st female in 33:05👣Kyle, Jake and Duke were up early and wanted to come cheer! I so appreciate when any of the guys want to come cheer for me, means so much.Running friends and meet up before the race!2. Thanksgiving Day the crew came over around 11:30am and we had the best day relaxing, eating, playing, going for a walk and so enjoying just being together.Thanksgiving has become one of our favorite days of the year as a family.❤️

3.Tree day! A wonderful tradition of ours is taking grandma and grandpa to get our tree!! There is always a talk about what kind of tree we should get and they all know my answer every single year....balsam fir 🌲 Thanksgiving only gets better every year as our family gets bigger and all the kids get older. We love hearing the laughter, conversations, noisy memories of being together. Thankful all the cousins love being together and enjoy playing together. So blessed!❤️

Making memories together and enjoying great traditions makes life so comforting and complete.

Thankful for Thanksgiving 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅