jake's play, bubba moments and more!

Spring is in the air and with that brings busy days and fun memories with the boys school activities and sports that begin to transition to outside playing!
first up this spring for us was Jacob's  spring folktale play with his first grade class!
Jake was the narrator of this first play called, The Enormous Turnip. He was also the old man.
The plays was so cute and very well done!
I love Jake's face as he is pulling the turnip up!
He is so blessed with a great group of friends and class. We thought they did great.
Jake felt super special all the brothers were there watching.
One of my absolute favorite hobbies is reading books. But even more special to me is reading books with my boys!! This time round Caleb and I read a really good book called, The Rescue. We cruised through this one talking so much about what we liked/disliked, our favorite characters, and anticipating how the book would end! I sure hope we can read another book together again soon!
Lia turned 7! This sweet girl invited me to her birthday party to paint nails and hang out with her and all her friends. I couldn't miss this moment to hang out with some sweet friends for the afternoon. I think God has special things planned for this girl who has a heart of gold!

Spring is in the air. Lets enjoy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅