Baseball+Get it Dunn 1/2 Marathon!!

Woodbury Tournament
12AA 1st tournament of the season
Micah had so much fun playing in the Woodbury tournament with his baseball team! It was a fun weekend of baseball for them and they did really well! First tournament complete.
Coach Luke Welch is a fantastic coach and we feel so thankful Micah has such a great baseball coach. I think this picture is so cute of him talking to the boys.
The team took 2nd place this weekend!! They received really cool trophies to take home.
Feeling super happy!!!
GG and Micah after a fun full weekend of baseball!
One BIG smile!
Pink shoe laces for Mother's day weekend! Pink shoe laces+trophies!!
I saw this instagram post on Mother's day morning...so sweet! I love you Micah!
Get it Dunn 1/2 Marathon Weekend
The weather was perfect, sunny and cool to start us off! I had a blast!! I really wanted to run this race at an easy pace with friends, and it worked out perfect. Kate, Rich, and I stuck together for most of the course and laughed and talked the entire way!! Kate left us at some point and Rich and I finished up feeling strong.... and chatting the entire race! I loved every minute and realized I really like to run some races with friends and enjoying the course. Not every race needs to be for racing fast!! Plus, this was perfect after racing last weekend at the Eau Claire Marathon. Fun Morning!!
Full and fun weekend for us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅