Eau Claire Marathon recap!!

Eau Claire Marathon 2019
The weather leading up to the race reported a rainy race day, but as the days became closer, the sunshine and temps warmed up. very little wind. cool and crisp morning. It was race day.

I woke up race morning feeling ready. I read my daily verse and it was perfect for me!! 
Joyful. Patient. Faithful. 
Romans 12:12- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction. faithful in prayer. 
I soaked in these words as I ran all morning. 
Packet pick up photo! Feelin' Ready!!
 Race the first few miles I kept telling myself to be patient, be patient, be patient. I wanted to try holding it back a bit in those beginning miles- not sure this helped me because I felt spent at the end anyway? 
I thought it was really fun to have a pacer on bike the entire course! This guy started me out and then a girl took over biking with the 3rd place women sign.


The miles began to wear on me...still focused on getting it done with endurance but I was feeling the grind towards the final 10k.

 Paces-



It was fun to visit with these two ladies who came in 1st and 2nd. Everyone has their own journey they are on, neat to hear their new goals looking ahead and fun to hear that this was the winners fastest marathon yet!!

 Thankful. BEST support system in place to race. This is my passion and I am so thankful for Kyle's support in it all. #runec 
3rd place female 2019
3:16:27 official time
My Journey.
Living loved Everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅