Junior High Camp.

Drew and Micah went to CPBC the last week of June together. I love how God has made my boys so different in personality! Drew had a harder time leaving home and sports this year, Micah no cares on life at home, it was camp week. Both boys find camp to be a great place to recharge in their faith and always come home telling Kyle and I how much they enjoyed the speakers and getting to know new friends!! I love that our boys have a place they can escape the world and it’s pressures for a week and refresh with Jesus. Priceless. These pictures are a quick glance of our boys at camp! 





Camp.
God, continue to provide safe places for my boys to go and feel free to explore their faith as their own. Thank you for the ways you are molding and shaping them to be dynamite followers for you!!! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅