Week in Review 1/12

Sunday January 12th Week in Review
For 2020 I will be doing my best each week to blog about our week in review and share some insights on what our family has been up to and the highs and lows that life brings us along the way. I'd love to microscope on the daily things that are going on "now"so we can look back and remember the things that were unique in this season. So here is our first week in review for 2020!

Basketball begins! 
Micah EC LCT tournament. 6 games played throughout the weekend and we won a few, lost a few. Good competition  for these 7th graders and our team learned a lot. Really fun cheering!
 Drew's Altoona tournament went super well. These 8th grade boys won every game. Kyle helps coach these boys and was really impressed by how well they are playing together this year.
 1st place!! There are only 7 players so each of them have to be ready to play and on their toes the entire game. I hope I can see these boys play soon!
 1st pair of Readers! Can you believe it? I mean seriously, am I really that old that I need my first pair of "readers" already?? Yikes!
D.A.R.E Graduation Caleb's D.A.R.E program went really well and these boys were pretty proud. Important commitment made by these boys and especially our Caleb man. These boys will be off to middle school next year! Whoop!
More Basketball! Wrapping up the week with some more b-ball action and we had great results! Caleb's team took 1st place in Turtle Lake!

That's a wrap for the week! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅