November heatwave!

 What a treat to enjoy some summer heat in November!! Oh it was a perfect weekend with my favorite group of guys, we enjoyed every minute of this fabulous weather, and time together.

Amy and I hiked out at Hoffman park and it was so fun for me to walk the trails a bit. Nice to chat and connect too!

Jake and I had a movie and candy night while the other boys were out doing other things. It was so much fun snuggling, visiting about the movie, and eating treats together. Love these moments, and I love my Jman. 
Jake and I walked with Easton and his family to support him in his typeA diabetes Fundraiser. Jake had a great time supporting his best friend. Thankful for our Eman and his family.❤️
Last Saturday I went to check out WoodWind Park, and it was so awesome to dream big with my friend Meagan Frank and their family. So cool to check out their amazing place and hear all about their BIG plans moving forward for tubing, skiing, hiking, stairs and switchbacks, running and exploring. I can’t wait to support them and have it be a fun place for our family to go to and make memories together. Fun to feel excited about something new in our area!😊

It was such a great weekend to golf, all 5 guys took advantage of this opportunity to get out together one last time before the weather turns, I had fun taking a few pics of them. I’ll do another post just on their golfing swings and moments. 🏌️‍♀️ ⛳️ 
Kyle told us he wanted to surprise us last Sunday with a fun family activity and to be ready to go by 3:30p. We were all so excited and making so many wild guessing where we may be going! 😜
However, none of us guessed it.... we showed up at the Bottoms in Dunville. It was perfect!
Quality conversations and laughter, bonfire and sunset. I’ve got the best husband who is thoughtful, fun, and spontaneous! 


Family time mixed with beautiful November temps = Blessing!❤️ ☀️ 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜