The little things...

Life lately has seemed a little flat, maybe a little stuck in a sense that things still don't feel quite normal. So in an effort to remind our family of all the little things God has given us each day as blessings, I have taken these photos this week...
Wednesday muffins!
I look forward to Wednesday mornings after I swim laps for bran muffin day 😊 such a highlight and Gods little blessing to me each week.
Biking at Lowe’s! We had a great afternoon at Lowe’s Creek last weekend. We sure missed Drew (bball game) but glad I could use his bike! The weather was perfect and the boyz had fun showing off their tricks! 
Fresh air is so good for our crew. Really helps us feel alive and refreshed!
Skating with Jake! We had so much fun skating, just the two of us. We had the whole rink to ourselves, pretty much. It was fun to play a little hockey, race each other on skates, and talk about so many fun things the whole time. Looking forward to more Wednesday nights with Jake.😊

 


Hot tubin’! We were really excited when our hot tub came last week. Lots of family time already in there!  
Super bowl cookies! Micah and I had a great time decorating cookies before the game yesterday. All afternoon we prepared snacks and made these cookies before the boys had friends over to watch the game with us. 

Lately, we have been enjoying these little things that make each day special in its own way... I hope I always help my boys see that in the little things... God is blessing us.❤️







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜