Just a little chilly this week! πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

 Oh my goodness, the weather has gone from cold to colder to insanely COLD!!!πŸ₯Ά It has stopped many of our ice skating adventures this week, but definitely not our hot tub time or the occasional walk close to home to get some fresh air. All in all we are surviving AND we got our eyes fixed on going to Florida in exactly one month now!πŸ–✈️ 

Running these days has been consistent workouts on the treadmill, and it works for the time being but not long term situations. Totally not ideal, but getting into the groove with my podcasts and great playlists that keep me staying upbeat. Next race up will be my 2nd half marathon in Marco Island! 🏝 SO excited.


Our hot tub has been well used, and a great place for us to hang out during these cold days. Such a treat for us!
Kyle and I enjoyed celebrating Valentines Day with our boys, making heart pizzas and opening gifts together❤️ then, we went to check out this cool spot and played Scrabble together, our favorite game. Thankful for a healthy family and an incredible husband that loves me so much! It was a wonderful Valentines Day with my absolute Joys
School Cancelled  yesterday, and I got to spend the whole day hanging out with these boys!! Lots of monopoly, hot tub dips, and spent time outside in the beautiful sunshine ☀️

Jake was busy making drawings in the snow with his icicle and said, “Mom I made this heart for you!”
God, you continue to show me in so many ways just how much you love our family. Continue to rain down your love and guidance on us! A house of boys can be a handful at times, but I see you at work each and everyday.  My ♥️ is so full.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜