Day 3 Sanibel 13.1๐Ÿƒ‍♀️+Ft Myers beach๐Ÿ+Nervous Nelly’s+Sunset ๐ŸŒ…

 Kyle and I started our day early on Sanibel Island๐Ÿ– the sunrise was gorgeous! I took on my virtual 13.1 run on Sanibel and had such a blast. Thankful for Kyle who supports me in all my crazy adventures and running ideas. Truly couldn’t do it without him. We had a really fun morning, and he was an incredible guide around the island on his bike! Check these pics out-

I felt strong and my body was in a great flow the whole time. I don’t take for granted running with a healthy body. Very grateful to be running so well.

Although tired of not being able to run in official races, we sure made the most of it and had a really fun morning.๐Ÿ˜ Sun was bright and HOT!!!☀️☀️ Sanibel Island 13.1 Complete!! 1:28:44 ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️
Hit the beach afterwards. This was a new spot for us- Bowditch Point Park Ft Myers beach ๐Ÿ 

The boys claimed this spot as their favorite beach spot of the week.
We ate supper at Nervous Nellys, our favorite dinner spot!

...and ice cream on the beach while watching the sunset.
Love my crew so much!
The girls relaxin’ on the beach!



A beautiful and amazing day in Florida๐Ÿ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!๐Ÿ˜