March- Micahs 14!+ Willow River+Nachos!

Micah’s 14! Micah turned 14 on Friday!πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰ He is so much fun to love up on his birthday and we had fun making all his favorites for supper and enjoying the evening shooting hoops and hanging in the hot tub together.

Surprise visit from his buddy John! Fun to have him join us too for some basketball+dessert+singing! πŸ€πŸͺ 🎢 

Micah’s smile says it all to me- he is loving, sweet, sassy, hilarious, gentle, and the biggest rule breaker we know! And we couldn’t be more blessed by him in our family.♥️ Excited to see how God will continue to mold and shape him into the person He created him to be! I know it’s gonna be something incredibly Epic and I feel so lucky God invited me along for the Journey. We love you Micah Robert!
Willow River State Park it was a beautiful day to meet up with my brother and his family + my parents! We had a really fun day together and so nice to be together. 
My parents- looking so great!
Just taking time to visit and connect.
The kids beat us to the falls first, it was really slippery going down but they took it like pros!
Just the boys
Grandma time!
Beautiful day for hiking
Most our crew, just missing our camera lady! πŸ“· Kara
Jake and I had a Nacho and movie date last night! I loved every minute with my little manπŸ₯°
We leave for Florida on Thursday so praying everyone stays healthy! We are all so excited to head to the beach πŸ–πŸ˜

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜