Biking with Dad!🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️❤️

 Favorite Fall Adventure  with my dad! I drove down Friday night and enjoyed a nice evening with my parents before dad and I headed out early for our 25 mile bike ride! The morning of our race was beautiful, I had to grab this photo on our drive.

Dad and I had plenty of time before the race to stay warm in the truck, use the bathroom, and get our bikes ready to Go!
Lots of rolling hills on the course, but we were tough! Decided to stop and have a snack and meet Pam, one of the amazing volunteers that morning. We were glad we stopped to refresh and get ready to ride our final 10miles.

We had a solid kick at the finish passing a few riders before flying through the finish line.
Dad showed me where Stegeman Street was, which was really fun!
Great Grandparents gravesite and cemetery, never been here before. Glad dad showed me where it was.
My moms family owns this restaurant and it was fun to have soup with dad and visit together before heading home.

It was a really fun weekend spending time with my parents, and doing the bike ride with my dad. I hope I’m never too busy for moments like this. Too special to pass up!❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜