Drew turns 16!🥳 freshman football

 We had so much fun celebrating Drew’s 16th 🥳  and can’t believe he is driving! We started the weekend at his football game in Eau Claire and he got varsity playing time. This is a huge deal as a Sophmore, I may have lost my voice from cheering so loud! #65 is my favorite!


Your smile says it all about your heart and living life fully Drew!
We took Drew out on the boat to celebrate! It’s been such a warm fall that we did some wakeboarding!

We love you Drew, so proud of the guy you are becoming. Praying safety over you as you begin driving the mini van around.
Growing up so fast, don’t let me miss anything Lord! I love being Drew’s mom.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅