Surprise Trip to Buena Vista, CO day1πŸ˜€

 Took off with our guys at 1:30p with limited luggage and many smiles! 

Surprise Trip to Buena Vista, CO day1

We were all so excited to take off on a fun adventure together! The boys are really excited to head back to one of our favorite places from our RV trip Summer 2020πŸ”Here We Go!!!


Landed! I don’t remember much after we landed because sadly I got really sick from the altitude change. No fun!! πŸ‘ŽπŸ» However, after dinner, the boys stopped here for a quick pic out in the snow!!
Thankfully once we got to our place in Buena Vista I started feeling much better. My body was totally in shock mode, I guess.
We made it safe and now all ready for bed. Can’t wait for our adventures tomorrow!
Fall Getaway 2021❤️πŸ”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜