Thanksgiving weekend photo dump! 🦃


We had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend! Here are a bunch of great pics from our family time!🦃

Turkey Trot 2021🦃 So nice to have my brother and his family join us this year! I think it’s a new tradition, super proud of the crew and my niece Kaylee for crushing 5miles on a cold and windy morning.

1st place female.🏃‍♀️I’ve been working hard at some speed after my 100miler. Happy to see I haven’t lost all my speed, hopeful I can use this towards my half marathon Jan.16th 🔥
It was a chilly run so it was fun to warm up to Caribou post run. I love family time. ☕️ 
Caleb and Kaylee peeling potatoes 🥔 
Racko time! My favorite game ❤️
Grandpa and Micah playing cribbage.
Dishin Up! Aunt Kara looks little next to our big guys😁

Craft time.


Family time.

Tree day! 🌲 



Love time with my parents.❤️


Christmas Season Begins 🎄❤️Jesus, you are the reason for the Season! Perfect craft this Thanksgiving and a wonderful weekend with family. Grateful. 


Thanksgiving 2021🦃


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅