Tennis+Baseball games+music concert ๐ŸŽถ +morning runs this week+Friday fun day!

 Tennis is coming to an end quickly. Micah has had so much fun playing with the varsity guys this year, Tuesday afternoon was such a blast watching him play doubles. He’s got some great serves and learning to place the ball really well. Brings me back to the my middle school and high school years when I played tennis! I just love watching him play.

Jake is off to a great start to the season! Two games this week. He is a super star pitcher!
Signs of Spring๐ŸŒทare everywhere. This was taken in our front yard this week, I love this new season. The weather has been so warm and wonderful to run in! 
Jake’s 4th grade Spring concert was cute! Fun to see these 4 handsome guys all dressed up. Thankful that Jake has good friends in his class this year. I think they may be having a bit too much fun! Great photo of them.
Calebs team played well last week, winning both games. Their first tourney is this weekend in Baldwin!
Friday morning was beautiful and I really enjoyed an easy recovery run along the lake.
I’m loving the morning sunshine! 
Caleb&Jake hung out with us on Friday and helped us pick up a bunch of cabin stuff in the cities. Nice to see Nana and GG too!
Jet skis are out! 

The boat has been officially in the water. It’s a great feeling getting in for the 1st time.


Enjoying my new blanket from Terri, one of the many great gifts to us from the cabin. We will sure miss going to the lake but understand it was the right timing. Hoping to live on the lake someday!

May is certainly filled with busy days, but we are really enjoying them together! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!๐Ÿ˜