Highlights in May so far!

The weather was beautiful this week. I really enjoyed meeting up with my running friend Tammi @Willow River State Park. So nice to connect and soak up some needed sunshine ☀️ 

Kyle had a nice time in Mexico and made this home for a family! Fun to listen to stories when he came home. I’m thankful he got quality time with Mitch and Mark too, I love that my husband has quality male friendships too. I think it’s so important.
Bubba and Jake started playing baseball games last week, I so enjoyed cheering and eating pistachio seeds!
Drew came home late last night from his golf tournament with these 5 varsity guys! They played well as a team and had a great time. Drew says it’s an interesting group but they are growing closer and finding out what their favorites are- Mexican food is a must post golfing ✔️
We had a nice day celebrating my moms birthday and Mother’s Day yesterday, the weather was perfect to go play at the park!

We always enjoy playing with our Clara girl, and enjoy time with family.
Mother’s Day 🌷I had a really nice day with my boys and Kyle. Started the day off just like I love to, with a long run. Then went to church with all 4 boys, Micah even drove! Relaxing afternoon and played tennis together before heading out to our favorite, Waterfront for dinner. Came home to chill on the patio and hang out. Thankful for these boys of mine. They made me feel so loved and special today.
Lots of baseball, tennis, golf, and school concerts coming up this week! Full week ahead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅