NOVEMBER!!! I haven’t forgotten about You! Let’s catch up! Jake’s 11yr old party+

 Fall weather We’ve hit some beautiful fall days! Lots of hiking and running on trails this fall has been my favorite. Watching our puppies Duke&Bailey enjoy the trails with us has really been a highlight to me. I love this pic of Micah and Duke.

My hiking partners!
Picking pumpkins together and watching the boys pick their pumpkins was fun!


5th grade Jake&Kyptyn carving pumpkins with their class.
School Parade baby! Look at these baseball players. Ready for trick-or-treating!
5th grade Halloween/Jake’s 11th birthday party  We comboed the party bc this is such a big group of boys! It was a great night of football, pizza, costumes, and candy!
Happy Halloween Everyone! 🎃🥳
More to come to keep up to date on our busy crew…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅