Thanksgiving+Turkey trot Winner!

 Soup Supper- a fun way for our family to start off the Thanksgiving weekend. We had a great turnout at church. Always fun to visit with our church family and hear how they are celebrating their holiday weekend too!

Ben&Kara&Crew- came to our house to sleepover and hang out with us! We have really enjoyed this time with their family and it’s always fun to get up and head to the Turkey Trot together in EC on Thanksgiving morning! I wish I could order up warmer weather tho! It’s always so cold. 

Turkey Trot 5mile - there was a great turnout and it was really fun to feel in race mode again! It’s been awhile. Throughout my hip injury this summer, I remember thinking, “If only I can race at the Turkey Trot! That would be a great accomplishment.” I felt pretty blessed to lineup… and take 1st place female. 🥇but even more happy to feel healthy again.

Late start we lingered by the start line for about 20minutes! I was freezing cold.
Results- fun morning!
We did it! Loved getting this after shot with all the Finishers!!
Favorite Tradition- sitting together with my family and sharing all the things we are thankful for. We have all walked some pretty tough storms this year, some of us still going through them. This time of reflection as a family is really special for us and I think all our kids enjoy it too. So many times hearing we are thankful for family.
Craft time
Celebrating old people! Nice to still be celebrated.
Food- so much eating. All day long.

Cousin time- priceless.
Bonfire& Silly Conversations! Always with Kyle and my brother Ben.

Tree Day! The day after Thanksgiving! Kyle was so happy to be getting a long needle tree this year. Really funny to see how happy he was about this opportunity. Usually, we get short needle. I let it go this year🙄


Dad and I however had to grab this photo of the trees that we really think are the Best!❤️
Family time is what I love most about Thanksgiving weekend. Thankful for time together ALL-weekend long! 
Family Christmas Season 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅