Spring is here+ Boston marathon ‘23!

 Fridays are my FAVORITE! I love to spend Friday's off with Kyle. It was really nice to be able to bike to the co-op together and have coffee. Nice to connect on life, our kids schedules, and with each other.

Spring is trying hard to stay alive!
The Boston Marathon Monday last Monday and I geeked out on following my favorite elite runners and friends who went out there! I would love to run the Boston marathon again someday! Such a cool experience.

My friend Ginny lives right by the start line of the marathon and told me I’m welcome back anytime! She went to the start line and sent this photo to meπŸ₯° I love the people God brings into your life along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜