Spring Training+EC Half Marathon 🏃‍♀️


Spring training has been going really well. Thankful for a healthy body that can train and prepare for race day. These morning runs have been so refreshing to me. I am focused on building my aerobic base, keeping my heart rate in check and keeping my form nice and strong.




Eau Claire Half Marathon This was probably the best I have felt for a long time racing.  Better then any time result.
Smiles SO many smiles throughout this race!! I felt truly amazing, and felt like I was flying!
Home stretch I gave it a good push at the end, feeling STRONG! Just as I had prepared.

These 3 Made my heart full. It meant the world to me to have these 3 on the course cheering me on. Incredibly blessed. 


Take away One thing I took away today was that I don’t want to race a lot, just enough to have a goal and stay in tune with my daily routine and healthy lifestyle. Keeping key races on the calendar that excite me and challenge me in my life journey is important to me. Having the support from my family, is huge.

EC Half was a success!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅