Races this fall!๐Ÿƒ‍♀️+Jake’s 1st CC race!!

 City of Lakes half TOP10 Female was a surprising to me very difficult race. I went into it thinking the course was super flat… and then to find out there is a decent hill that you cross 4 times! Yikes. I was not in the shape I had hoped I’d be for this one, but thankful to come out Top10 female, 9th place. It was really fun to have my parents there cheering me on! It was a great race overall and the competition thick!

Fall running is my favorite. Absolutely beautiful! 
Jake had his first Cross Country meet in Chippewa falls and ran 17:23 so much fun cheering him on and of course running all over the course to see him!
So proud of you Jake! Can’t wait to cheer you on again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!๐Ÿ˜