HOCO23❤️part2Saturday

 Homecoming 2023 My Senior, Junior, Freshmen, 6th grader.  It is so crazy I had 3 of my boys that went to Homecoming. Thankful they had a fun night, enjoyed some dancing, and great friend time! Hosting many of their friends at our house post dance was really special too!❤️Such a proud mom.

My 3 handsome Homecoming boys!
Drew and Micah’s closest friends that all went on the Mexico mission trip together and hang out all the time. They hang out, do bible studies, pray, and have many bonfires together. Kyle and I have really enjoyed getting to know this group better!

Football guys!
Seniors
Bros for life!
Freshmen group 
Caleb’s freshmen date, Rylee 
Drew’s girlfriend Maddie❤️
HOCO ‘23 Complete!
❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅