Teaching 6th grade Language Arts📚

6th grade Language Arts
I’m loving this position. It’s been an adjustment for me and our family, but when I’m teaching each day I am reminded how much I love this!
Extremely grateful for the opportunity to teach in our community, I knew many of my students because they are in Jake’s grade. 
I think one of the greatest benefits though is seeing my 6th graders outside of school. Especially on Wednesday nights at youth group. We get to play games, sing, and learn about God together.
That’s the best part.
They see I’m a Christian and love Jesus first. I’m their teacher 2nd. ❤️
God you are so good to us when we allow you to be the driver of our life!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅