City of lakes half!

COL24 was so incredible!!!! I felt super fast. strong. and it really felt like it lasted the entire race! My mind stayed sharp, heart rate high but manageable. I ran a very consistent ave of 6:16per mile pace. I’d say there’s still room to improve and grow. And I’m excited to keep working with my coach to make that happen. I do love learning and growing in this sport! Always ways to improve!!


but for right now I want to celebrate this PR!🌟 1:22:09

So grateful for a healthy body to help make these PRs happen this year. Also, in having a strong mind. That comes from daily reading my bible and taking time each day to keep my priorities in check. Knowing how to set healthy boundaries is really important.❤️

It was such a great race day!!! Next Up… Javelina Jundred😎 October 26th

“Be consistently good, instead of occasionally great.”- my fave quote! Jeff Cunningham

Go.One.More. - Nick Bare





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Big Bro Twin Cities Champion/Little Sis Big Woods 1/2 Marathon Champion

Wolf River White Water Rafting Youth Trip!