Boy how things change!


It has been over a week now since our last post and it has been a really long and hard week for all of the Gunderson's, with our two boys running the house we hardly ever have time to even sit down, and much less to break out the computer and fill you in on our lives. Last week we took a walk with the boys and it was well over 60 outside, now we have around six new inch's of snow and winter is back. We spend most of our time just tyring to keep pace with Drew and when we do Micah needs us too, life really changes when you add number two. These boys are both so great but both very demanding. Whenever you think you have the situation under control with one of them the other is around the getting into something or making noise. We know it will only get more busy as they grow but we hope by then God has given us more energy or at least a little more sleep.


Kyle Gunderson

Comments

OH I am praying for you both, I totally know what you are going through. Going from one to two was VERY hard for me! I felt completely out of control. I would love to help in any way. I am hear for questions, to listen, cry, laugh, or help gain some sanity. I PROMISE- IT WILL GET BETTER! This probably isn't helpful, but it was so much easier for me to go from 2-3 than it was from 1-2. Hang in there, just know we are praying, and we are willing to help with anything. I spent a lot of time on my knees talking and crying out to God. I truly mean "crying"!!!!
Anonymous said…
Hugs to you both as you continue to adjust to life with two children. Remember that God is in control and He will be with you and guide you every step of the way. We will continue to pray for sleep and a renewed sense of energy to keep up with the boys.
Love you guys!
Jeremie, Renee and Brenna

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅