Happy Mother's Day!


It is amazing to think that in only 4 weeks we will be having another little boy join our family! I am 35 weeks pregnant and getting more excited as the time passes to see our new little one. Our c-section date has now been scheduled for June 15th! It seems a little strange to set up the actual day and time the baby will be born! However, also exciting! So, mark your calendars and come visit us in Virginia if you're able! We will be there for 3 days, so we'd love to see you!
We had a nice Mother's Day celebrating together as a family. Andrew and Micah gave me lots of hugs and kisses and treated me to ice cream in the afternoon! Being a mom is the best job in the world. My boys bring me laughter and joy each day. I wouldn't want to be doing anything else!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅