School Days

Andrew had his first week of preschool this week! So far he is having a great time and loves his teacher Mrs. Fougner. On Tuesday he told Kyle and I that he loved his snack( ice cream sundaes) and his new teacher the best.
It is hard to believe our little guy is already in preschool. Granted he is only 3 years old still so I don't have to be too bummed. However, he is already gaining his independence which is a weird feeling for a mommy.
Andrew will go to school every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 12:30-3:00PM. The boys and I walk Andrew up to school after lunch, give him lots of hugs and kisses and wave goodbye. Andrew is very confident and goes right into the room and begins playing with his friends and toys. On our way home Micah says over and over "Mom, I miss Andrew." I think Micah will need to adjust with Andrew being gone as well! Kyle goes and picks Drew up at 3:00PM so I don't have to get Micah and Caleb up from naps to go get him. Here are his first day of school pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅