Stuck In The Middle

Micah is our second child who at times feels a little "Stuck in the Middle!" Andrew is the oldest and receives all the excitement for doing things first like riding his bike with no training wheels, starting cubbies at chuch, going to preschool and having a backpack, etc. Caleb is the new baby and gets the "baby" attention. So here's Micah who we try our best at taking him out on mommy dates or errons with daddy but find it is still hard to find your place when you're the second child. I know how this feels as I too was the second child in my family and although I was the only girl so I got special "girl" attention I remember that "stuck" feeling. So being the sensitive mommy that I am I took the responsibility to find something that only Micah and mommy could do together this year without Andrew or Caleb.

After some creativity on finding people to help me with the other two boys I was set.:) On Friday mornings at 10:00 Micah and I go to ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) at the public school! We are having a blast playing toys together, going to circle time, eating a snack, getting messy with paints and other art stuff, and meeting new friends! Micah holds my hand the moment we get out of the car all the way to his classroom and opens all the doors for me! He sits as close to me as possible during circle time and smiles. I am finding my Friday mornings to be one of the most priceless moments of my life. Life with Micah is one of the many reasons I love being mommy. A little taste of heaven:)

Comments

Tricia Johnson said…
That is so special Anna! Greta and I got to ECFE too and it is her special time to go to school like her big brother and they get to try so many new things. Fun!
Danyelle said…
This just melts my heart!!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅