Our favorite December memories!!


                                       
We had so much fun serving at church and being apart of Kids Against Hunger this December! The boys had a great time helping package food for many kids that need energy to run and play just like them. Very impactful as a family!!
December has not been the warmest month here in Wisconsin so we decided to start our Friday with Kyle at Caribou to warm up and play some Curious George Memory with Caleb and Jake. We just love our Fridays with daddy!!
Caleb and Kyle are really good at the memory game and can get quite serious!! Caleb counting his pile...

Brother marble madness occurred one morning before church....they had a blast building together. I love watching the boys come up with things around the house that they can ALL be involved in together!! Fun. Creative. Silly. Boys.
One December morning we welcomed the snow into our home and had a blast!! Jake is at the age where it is more fun to him to bring the snow inside so he can still stay warm and play with his cars too.
Bath tub time!! Had to capture these two.... always lots of giggling in the tub!!
Sweet Jake waiting for PJs!!
One of my favorite moments during the Christmas season is to find a time to bake something special with each of the boys in the kitchen. I loved Jakes face as he is truly happy to be making a mess and having fun making cut out cookies!! I love seeing ALL our cutters on the dough at the same time...simply a mess but the fun far outweighs the clean up any day!!!

Turning 33 wasn't the special part about celebrating my birthday... being with my boys and Kyle made the day one of the best!!! My boys are really really great at loving on me and when its my birthday they go OVER THE TOP!!! Always fun watching them anticipate me opening the gifts that they have had to keep a secret and wait to see how I respond... I just LOVE IT!!! Kyle always has been creative in giving me gifts, and I love seeing what he comes up with!! So this year my sweet and thoughtful husband gave me a new camera!!!!! This is so exciting because I just love taking pictures of us as a family for this blog and for Kyle and I to never forget these moments with our boys. We continually say how blessed we are to have 4 boys to love, play with, and help grow to be the most handsome men inside and out anyone has ever met!!! So, I must capture each moment and season of us together with these boys! So thankful for a great camera!! Still need to keep learning how to use it best!!
Lots of hockey this December...
on the driveway...


and on lake Menomin!!! These boys are tough and serious hockey players but I still have no problem keeping up!! Totally the best when the six of us get to play and hang....

Had to add this picture at the end because everyday I set these 4 cups out on the counter for snack time for when the boys get home from school. This particular December day the Lord just stopped me and told me to just take a moment and look at these 4 cups...so I did. I felt His love wash over me as I felt so much love and thankfulness to be the mom of 4 little boys...

Don't forget to stop and breathe this Christmas season and see the blessings God has already given you as gifts this Christmas. Blessings. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅