Go Meg!

Fall is my very favorite season, and mostly because I love running in the fall! And I really love racing in the fall! The boys and I have really enjoyed watching our Megan run Cross Country. She is such a joy to me considering I have no daughters, so I love going and cheering for her and giving her a big hug after. I'm so proud of her for being so brave this season to race and not be afraid to 
Get After It!!!!
All the G boys waiting to cheer for Megan!
A great finishing kick! Way to go Meg!

Had to grab a pic of all the kids together. Just love that they go cheer and support each other in all the sports that they are involved in. Megan, you are a gift to our family. We are so proud of the lady you are becoming! Great Cross Country season! Can't wait for many more years to cheer you on!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅