Back to It!

Its the first week back to school and that means this momma is back to running before the sun rises! Going to take me a few weeks to adjust to super early running again! In the dark I go!!
I took a pic of my first morning out!
Very rainy day for the 1st day of school! Thankful for all my school boys and so proud of them! Thankful also for their teachers this year!!
Drew-4th grade Mrs. Labuda
Micah-3rd grade Mrs. Schuster
Caleb-1st grade Mr. T.
Jake-Preschool @Our Saviors Lutheran Church

I love this picture of Drew. He wrote this for me on the driveway one summer afternoon. You fill my heart with joy Drew. Thankful to be your mom. We had one awesome summer together. 

School has begun! Back to it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅