Everyday w Jake~

Kyle and I are enjoying all these little moments with our youngest Jake to the fullest extent because we know how fast time flies before this dude will be off to school with his brothers. Here are some fun pics of Jake making the most of each day~
 On the first day of school for all the brothers, Jake and I celebrated by going preschool shopping and having Culver's for lunch. We talked the whole time and really dipped our french fries in lots and lots of ketchup!
 Jake's 1st day was a success! He really liked that his backpack matched his new tennis shoes!
 One of Jake and my favorite days together is Wednesdays. Jake LOVES story time at the library!! Most Wednesday mornings we are packed into this room and ready for Ms. Debbie to read fun stories and sing silly songs!
 Jake especially loves big kid time when he gets to go with all the kids his age and do fun projects.
 This day they made rainbows! Hard to believe this is maybe our last year of story time as he will be headed to 4k next year. I will be one sad mommy!

 Kyle had a blast taking Jake to the children's museum. They put bricks up on the house! Nice boys.
 This pic makes me smile because Jake had to hose off his shoes after him and I went worm hunting! So funny that he needed his bike helmet for the hunt- I guess some of our worm hunting he was on his bike so it kinda makes sense. But, he was pretty sure I needed my bike helmet on too (and I was not on a bike!) . :) I love these little moments together, just Jake and me.

 And before finishing up, I must include our daily afternoons playing sports in the yard. Jake loves to boss me around and tell me what to do and where to stand. He is totally in his glory bc there are no brothers bossing him around, its his turn to tell me whats up.
Here is the face that says, "Just like this mom!"
Everyday with you Jake is so sweet!! Love you little man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅