July

This girl brightens my heart everytime I get the chance to hang out with her! My sweet niece Leona is spunky, outgoing and loves any attention she can get! It was really fun celebrating her 1st birthday this month! Love you Leona!
Drew and Micah barely slept the night before their big tournament day in Boyceville and Prescott. They were so excited and continued to run upstairs to tell Kyle and I they just can't sleep! Love these sleepy smiles and their love for baseball and hanging out with their buddies!
Some fun pics of Micah's team chillin' between games...
I think #1 is the best player in town :)
Love this pic of Micah flipping the coin to see which team gets to bat first....those hands on the hips just kill me...the boys took 3rd place overall
Drew's team took 2nd place in Prescott!! Great job boys!

These girls...thankful for wonderful friends to share life and craziness with!
July has been filled with so many wonderful moments of love, laughter, warm sunshine, and fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅