Canada Trip #3

Ministry has lead Kyle and I to people that make such an impact on our lives as a couple and individually.  When Kyle, my dad and the boys took off for their 3rd Canada adventure with some of our closest friends from International Falls, MN they stopped in to see one of our most precious friends, Terri Anderson! I loved when Kyle sent me this pic that they had stopped in to see her. Look at those smiles...pure JOY!
They headed across the Canadian border on a Thursday afternoon and got to the cabin around supper time! Incredible memories made for these boys on this Guy Adventure!



Glad the guys had another Great Trip!!
While the boy crew was away, Jake and I filled our time with lots of special memories with my family. We had lunch at Great Grandpa Curt's place and even got to swim in the pool!
Fun swimming with cousins and playing together! They really liked the noodles!
Jake and I decided we needed to make some homemade playdoh and have a pizza shop at grandmas!
Grandma told us about this really cool park in Maple Grove, so we checked it out! Jake and I had a blast and had a fun time playing and jumping around in the splash pad! Ben, Kara and kiddos joined us and we went to Rita's Italian Ice after! 
Fun Weekend for us all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅