Weekend with Mom

Fall has officially kicked off! Mom and I headed out for our 2nd annual get away to the cabin in Spicer! It was a wonderful weekend of connecting, laughing and time spent together enjoying the beautiful fall weather. 
 Here's our "We Made It!" pic we sent to Kyle and my dad.
 My favorite part of the whole weekend was chatting with mom about everything and anything that comes to mind...we had so many great chats while walking, kayaking and relaxing together. And the weather was absolutely gorgeous!
 Mom wanted to take this picture of me by the kayaks.:)
I cherish the time I spend with my mom and find myself feeling so thankful for her each and everyday. However, getting away together is extra extra special to me! I hope we continue to make this trip a priority each year... it's one of my favorites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅