Cabin time!

Some of our greatest memories each summer come from going to the cabin in Spicer, Mn! And each summer we meet up with our cousins Callie, Joey and Sam, aunt Sara and uncle Phil,  and get to chill with them for a few days as well! So many pics on this blog but I just have to post them all so that we can look back and fully capture our August week with family, fun and lots of laughter together!
Such a great cousin pic! Love Callie messin' with Joe in this one! Real and raw at it's best.
Hot tub mania!! If you couldn't find kids, look in the hot tub!!!
Summer smiles at the Spicer park!
Callie and Jacob swinging!
Our favorite spot to eat supper in the summer. Looking at the lake and enjoying chat time.
Our little men playing yard games!
Bean bag toss was an incredibly HUGE hit this summer!!! Why not play at 10pm with the lights on?!
Shakin' out some tricks on the lake!
Loved soaking up my time with these very special boys. Joey, getting so tall and so talkative. Sam, wanting to try knee boarding!
My dudes in the hot tub!
Back to the bean bag game! This time with dad!
Drew loves the jet ski and CAN NOT wait until he can cruise out on his own! Until then though he will ask Kyle and I often to go out with him....lets just say I do this out of love for my sweet Drew.... no fix for me. No, I would go for a stroll on the jet ski.... Drew's only goal is to rip around and if we fall off...BONUS!! I may start wearing my goggles in fear my contacts will pop out of my head at the speed and rip around! Great pic of Drew and dad.
Our new knee boarder this summer! Jacob Kyle!
Wake boarders!!


The slip-in-slide was an ultimate favorite this year!!


I think Jacob is loving time with the bros and daddy!

Green Lake Triathlon was a rainy but fun 1st time experience!! I will for sure be back next year as the swimming portion to my race was cancelled due to lots of rain and lightning!! However, the atmosphere and fun racing morning didn't disappoint. Back next year for sure!!
It was wet but it was so much fun!!! Thankful for my crew for cheering!! Up next~ signed up for the Stillwater Triathlon in September to check out the swimming portion and put my training and hard work into another race this year! Hoping for better weather!!
Great week at the cabin and fun memories for Us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅