Ben is 40! / Gpa is 91!

 Last weekend we had a fun filled day celebrating 2 of our very special November guys! Hard to believe my big bro turned 40 this year! Wowza!! Fun afternoon together roasting hot dogs and going on a hayride together! And the whole gang was their to celebrate!

 Our cowboys!
 Saddle up cousins!
 Love this pic of the boys on the back of the hay ride. So much fun laughing, jumping off or getting pushed off the hay ride (not all appreciated being pushed off!), and being thankful for Ben and how blessed he is!
 Grandpa and Micah visiting together
 Grandma and her little sweeties!
 Aunt Sarah and Leona relaxing and enjoying the day. It was a beautiful day to celebrate Ben!! The weather was just perfect and it was so nice to all be together. Happy 40th Birthday Ben!!


It was a fun evening swimming at my grandpas place after and rejoicing in another healthy year with everyone! Happy 91! I so enjoy my chats with grandpa as he is so wise and says the best things that I learn so much from.... in talking about scripture he says don't stop learning His word and hiding it in your heart bc you still remember it when you are old like me!! I love you grandpa and thankful we still have so many wonderful memories together.

It was a fun filled November day, thankful for these 2 very special men in my life!! Blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅