Cross Country 2017

Drew's 1st cross country season was a blast!! He really enjoyed being apart of the team and made so many new friends starting out middle school. Drew always looked forward to practice after school and often would say,"thanks mom for letting me be apart of cross country this year! I really like it." I love that Drew got connected right away at the middle school and had a great season!
This is one of Drew's 1st meets and he would high five everyone that came in after him telling them "Great Work!"
Running does not come easy for Drew so I was so incredibly proud of my big guy for putting in some hard work.
Great stride to the finish!
Warm and tired out but feeling good about the race!
Home meet at the high school gave Drew the extra push to finish his fastest time yet! I think it was all the cheering!
Final kick to the finish line in 16:20!!! Dad and I are so proud of you!!!
A finish picture with his buddy Eli to wrap up the season! Great experience for Drew and so fun for me to cheer for my first son who took interest in running!! He says it was so great he wants to run again next year! Yahoo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅