Christmas has begun!!πŸŽ„☃️

We know Christmas is officially here when we get to go to grandma and grandpas house for Christmas!! We feel it in the house the moment we open the door, hearing Christmas music and smelling yummy Christmas foods. All in the house I grew up in. It is beyond memorable and special for our whole family❤️πŸŽ„

We can pack the upstairs with no problem!! Lots of presents and smiles! The kids love passing out the presents and being surprised!🎁 Caleb loved his new basketball bag!!πŸ€ Watching my parents open gifts from us is so sweet, and they are always so thankful.My brothers. I lovespending Christmas with them❤️New bibles this Christmas!! The boys loved getting their own bibles with their names engraved on them. 

"Your word is a lamp unto my feet!"My parents bake all the best cookies at Christmas time and we like to sit around the plates and chat while eating our favorites. Best tradition.Christmas has begun and we can’t wait to continue celebrating together! πŸŽ„I pray for wonderful memories made, lots of laughter, and joy in our home this Christmas. Happy Birthday Jesus!!❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜