Family pics+Bdayweek+basketball!!

It has been such a great week. Filled with warm snuggles under blankets, eating chocolate cake, reading books in bed, doing puzzles, dancing with the puppies in the kitchen, and several basketball practices and school ball games!! Here are a few highlights of our week starting off with family pics!

1. Family Pics- we thought it would be really fun to try and get a few pics with Bailey+Duke! They turned out cute! Here is a favorite one!! Thank you to Hannah Krista from church for taking some photos and sharing her talent with us. She did so great with our crew!!

2. Coffee+birthday celebrating! 38. Another year older and feeling healthy and strong. Thankful for some time to refresh at Caribou and work on my 19 for 2019 goals for next year! I still have so many things I want to strive for and focus in on for the coming year! I love making new goals. It was a great birthday at home with my boys and Kyle. My favorite way to celebrate is to be with my crew and favorite people. Thankful for my wonderful family and friends who love and care for me and made me feel incredibly special on my day. ❤️ 38 is going to be great!3. Caleb’s 4th grade concert. Kyle and I enjoyed Caleb’s school concert on Thursday afternoon!! He sang great and played so nicely on the recorder. Fun afternoon listening to some great music.

4.School Art! The boys are showing what they are creating and have created!! I love their thoughtfulness that goes into their art pieces and hearing about their ideas in deciding what to make! Such precious years.5. Drew having some youth group fun! 7th grade has loosened Drew up to trying new things!! Here he volunteered to participate in the egg blow game- got a little messy! 6. Friday night Varsity halftime show! Bubba enjoyed jumping in at halftime with his basketball buddies to have a little scrimmage fun!! I took this shot of him in action making a great basket! Caleb is not afraid to get in there and make some great shots. Fun to catch one!!  I so love the blue shorts/maroon jersey combo😉love him so much! #14 you look great!!4th grade basketball boys having some fun!! Future MHS basketball players!!🏀Everyday blessings❤️december 8th

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅