Spring 2020 Races!

Looking ahead at some great spring races for 2020!! Next up, Marco Island half marathon on March 15th!!! #run4him04
My body is responding well to the miles I have been putting in throughout January/February so far making it really fun to look ahead and see how quickly my races are coming up!! 
Here's the spring plan:
Marco Island 1/2 March 15th
EC Marathon May3rd 
Just aiming to do my personal best that God has for me. Thankful my body is strong and healthy and I get to worship God in this way. 
My motto for 2020 is Living Light so I am going to enjoy these races, not getting super stressed out or putting a bunch of pressure on myself. Almost time to SMILE AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!😃😃😃


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅