Week in Review 2/2

Week in Review this weeks blog is going to be all about our weekend in Minneapolis doing Ames and Emily Bryant's wedding! Kyle and I had the best time seeing everyone from International Falls, Mn where we served in youth ministry for 5 years~
Saturday morning long run was really special and so nice to get to run somewhere new! I loved my view along the Mississippi River and so many people were out running too which was fun. 
Alma Hotel was where we stayed and it was so wonderful. The hotel is located above the restaurant and the food was excellent.  It was nice to be within walking distance too of where the wedding was!
 Starbuck's Coffee and Massages on Saturday morning was a great way to start our day together. We got a couples message for the first time and I got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing for the first part! Good thing I relaxed after a few minutes and Kyle and I both really enjoyed it.  Starbuck's coffee really is my favorite too!
 The Machine Shop was so beautiful. I really hope one of our boys gets married here because it was perfect and magical. The wedding was so God centered and I loved the music they chose for the service.
 After the wedding we went upstairs for cocktails and wine and got a chance to visit and laugh with wonderful friends. It was just a perfect set up.
 This crew holds a very special place in Kyle and my heart and we just felt a part of our souls being refreshed by being with them. So many wonderful memories shared, some really crazy and some really sweet, but most of them really funny. We just laughed and laughed thinking back to our 5 years of ministry with these great people.
 Dressing up is really fun and I enjoyed wearing my glittery black dress and high heels for a night. Kyle and I had the best time out and about Minneapolis this weekend!
A fun weekend with family God chose for us when we chose to follow His leading to do ministry in International Falls, Mn. To those in ministry, I highly encourage you to allow God to show you where to serve Him, and be willing to go anywhere He leads. If you do, God will bless you more then you could ever imagine.
Congratulations to the sweetest couple, our Ames and Emily. Praying for them to have the best Journey together and that they will hear God's voice and follow Him with all their heart. 
February is here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅