Week in Review 2/16 Valentine's Week!

Valentine's Day with my sweeties- we had a nice Valentine's day as a family. I was not very good at taking pics this year but I always love putting Valentine's on the boys and Kyle's supper plates. We enjoyed opening our cards and eating heart shaped pizza together. It was a really nice and simple Valentine's Day. 
Such wonderful boys-I found myself overwhelmed this week that Kyle and I are so blessed with such great boys. Not everyday is EASY but they truly are turning into amazing guys. I am so honored God asked us to be parents to these 4!

15th Annual Free Clinic Benefit Evening- Kyle and I were invited to a nice evening out on Saturday night and we had a great time with friends! It was fun visiting and eating great food. Kyle and I hope we can get out a little more often and treat ourselves to enjoy a night with friends. 
Little Dribblers  I caught this quick pic of Jake dribbling by me! It is so fun to watch him each Saturday morning!
 Colfax Tournament Caleb's team played in Colfax and did pretty well! They were bummed to lose their last game but still smiling anyway! Somedays ya got it, Somedays ya don't!
Sunday Long run Quite a different long run from last Sunday morning! I was so excited that the sunrise was beginning at 6:30AM, meaning spring is on its way!! The sunrise was so pretty, I felt it was Gods love letter to me. 
 Family Card Nights Is becoming a highlight for us! The boys are really getting into some fun card games with Kyle and I. It has been fun to enjoy game nights as a family and all play the same game!
Lately, blogging hasn't been a favorite thing for me. I'm really hoping to get back into it here and begin posting more frequently. Just more of the little moments again!! 
That's a wrap to this week!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅