COVID-19 week 5

Week 5 Gunderson COVID-19 Schedule
Another week complete! The weather warmed up a bit and the boys had a great week 5!
Micah, Caleb and Jake took off for a bike ride to McDonalds.... yeah a bit far for my liking so talked to them about not going quite so far from mom! 😳
Soaking in some resting time and watching Jake and Kasson shooting hoops. Kasson has been over a lot lately spending time with the boys.
I got Jake to sit and look at a Highlight magazine with me so I was a happy mom! I so enjoyed some snuggle/reading time with my little man.
Friday was fun seeing both of our parents. It was Rick's 65th birthday!! Nice to see them for a short visit. πŸ₯³
 Then we went to see my mom and dad and had a nice visit out on the deck with treats of course! The weather was so gorgeous and made for a really nice time seeing them and catching up in person. So good for our souls.

 This weekend brought us some sunshine and boat time! We decided to include a few friends with us. The boys were so happy for connection this weekend.





Week 5 went by quickly, thankful for seeing family and friends this week. We were created for connection...❤️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜