Micah baking day!+time to focus!

Micah had a super fun and easy homework assignment to complete yesterday in baking something on his own.... he chose homemade cookie bars! It was fun hearing him in the kitchen getting everything out and doing it on his own! He did great. 

 Micah's bars were a hit and I think he really liked them too! love my baker!
 The week seems to be going by quickly.  I tend to take lots of pics of the guys doing things around the house so I can remember our days in COVID-19 so this morning I thought I'd take a quick selfie so you can see how I'm holding up! All in all pretty good! Nice to have the crew at the house and nice to not be driving places for sports and school activities- BUT I'm getting lazy on my cleaning over here and need to focus again and start some spring cleaning soon! This weekend my plan is to tackle all the tubs and chaos downstairs across from the washer and dryer, so much clutter!
COVID-19 REFOCUS Cleaning PLAN-

4/24-26
Clean basement clutter/tubs/etc
Family room closet declutter
Hallway closet declutter

We'll see how I do! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅