Friday 🍩s +⚾️+ 🎾+ 🏌️‍♀️ = busy days!😁

 It’s been some crazy full days lately but we’re all hanging in there, one day at a time. And truthfully, having a BLAST! It’s just a lot to return to mostly normal life again after our COVID lifestyle. Okay real and raw moment, it’s kickin’ Kyle and my butt but we are such a great team. Can’t imagine life without my main man to run these kids around with!

Friday! Yeah, so Caleb and Micah love this tradition on Friday's, what boy wouldn’t? I like to send them off on a Friday morning with an extra boost of fun and reminder to enjoy the day... cause it’s FRIDAY Dudes!!πŸ˜€

Our Bubba is in heaven! He loves ALL things baseball right now, and we’re enjoying the cheering! Although not all the travel.... adjusting slowly. πŸ˜†
This game was in Hammond.

Micah’s Crushin’ it at Tennis! ... with his partner Aaron. They’re the captains on the team and they are having a great start to their season, winning all of their matches so far! Super fun to watch.

Jake has started! They started their season last week with two games in the books. Jake is a stellar pitcher and great in-fielder, oh and catcher too (they play all positions at this ageπŸ˜‰) they played Elk Mound last week against Jake’s buddy Grayson, which was really fun. The team is off to a great start!
Here is Jake pitching to Grayson.
Last night Calebs team played in Hudson. Tailgating before the game was a highlight, we sure missed Drew though. He had his first shift post training tonight @ Culver’s. 


It was chilly! Bundled up momma😜
Our tailgating crew! Hotdogs 🌭 and chips😁
Tulips 🌷 Kyle and I planted a bunch of these around the front yard and look how pretty they are!

Flowers Kyle and I planted these flowers together yesterday. I think it looks so nice around here. I love flowers!🌺 🌸 

Mother's Day tomorrow! This photo made me smile. I am a Mother Runner. Blessed beyond words to be able to put my running shoes on each day and thank God for so many blessings, one being that I am a Mom to 4 handsome boys. Excited to celebrate the day tomorrow with all my men!❤️ After a run, of course πŸ˜‰





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜