Beautiful moments that reveal Gods Joy&Peace💛

 June  is here! We’ve started this month out at a quick pace between sports&work schedules, Kyle heading to Honduras 🇭🇳 , wrapping up the school year, and the summer heat jumping right in!☀️ The days are full but we sure are excited to begin these summer months ahead and enjoy a slower pace soon. This week God has spoken to my heart about seeking His Joy in the busy or challenging moments...and remember what’s most important...adjusting our lives to Gods leading in our lives. This photo of Kyle in Honduras fits this perfect. To be right where God is calling us, is right where we want to be. 

I love Kyle’s heart in serving and living out Joy! 🌟 


I feel Gods Peace on my quiet morning runs, lately the sunrises have been so pretty! With Kyle gone this week, feeling His PEACE has been so helpful in getting me through the week strong. 

Lord, you are my Peace💛
Thankful for Beautiful moments that reveal Gods Joy&Peace this week.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅