North Carolina day2 ☔️

 North Carolina day2 rainy morning here. I took off on a run trying to figure out my surroundings. Well, what I discovered this morning is either you run UPhill or DOWNhill, not many flat road running on this run. Got back and had a really good breakfast of oatmeal, blackberries and blueberries! I hope I can have this EVERY Morning.😄

very hilly run this morning!

Today was a rest day for Terri and I, Sara and Callie went to take a photo in Tennessee today. Unfortunately while they were gone, our car overheated. Sara had to drive to the airport to get us a new vehicle. All went smooth but kinda a bummer. 
I went for my afternoon run and then we got ready for a fun night out together.

Foot Soaking felt so good! 
Really fun experience too!
Really warm water in a salty soak for me, they recommended this for all my running I do. It felt amazing!!
Shopping downtown was really fun!
We loved the atmosphere! Super fun.
Mountain Madre Mexican was my favorite meal of the week! 
Chicken fajitas
Some fun girl pics! 🌸 


We had so much fun Singing & Laughing & Talking the night away❤️
Day2 was a really good day.💛



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅