Zip lining day3 πŸŒ…

 Zip lining in North Carolina! Look at this great view to start our day.😁 This was a highlight to our week! An absolute blast.


I wasn’t sure how I’d do going into this as I am afraid of heights, BUT once I got all suited up I did Fantastic!πŸ˜ƒ I thought it was so pretty zippin above the tree line! More pretty then scary, for sure.

My boys and Kyle would have loved this.❤️Hoping we can experience this as a family sometime.
We ate supper at Brixx and I loved my Hawaiian pizza! So good πŸ˜‹ Got this cute photo with Callie in the big chair too!πŸ’•
Drove to see the sunset before heading to bed....another wonderful day together.πŸ₯°
Day3 completeπŸŒ…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜